We Can Help Solve Your Immigration Problems
As an immigrant, you face many challenges, and U.S. immigration law is constantly changing. It is easy to make mistakes that can result in your application or hearing being denied or significantly delayed.
At KB Law PLLC, we are here to help. We have worked with clients throughout Minnesota and nationwide who need assistance with immigration law issues. Our team of experienced attorneys and support staff can help with all immigration matters, from family-based immigration to stressful cases involving deportation and asylum.
Full-Service Practice In Immigration Law
Immigration is our exclusive focus. We understand the immigration laws, as well as the policies and procedures of the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS). You can turn to KB Law PLLC for any issue, including:
- Family-sponsored immigration: Securing visas and green cards for family members to be together in America
- Employment and investment immigration: Helping foreign nationals and their sponsoring employers clear the way for working in the United States or gaining green cards through investing in U.S. businesses
- Deportation defense: Fighting for immigrants in removal proceedings, waiver applications and Immigration Customs & Enforcement (ICE) bond hearings
- “Crimmigration”: Defending immigrants against criminal charges that could jeopardize their immigration statuses
- Asylum and special visas: Helping people enter or stay in the U.S. through the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA), U visas, Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) or other asylum petitions
- Permanent residence and citizenship: Assisting immigrants with green cards, renewals, extensions, adjustment of status and the naturalization process
- Nonimmigrant visas: Including visas for businesses, students, temporary work and visitors
An Immigrant Helping Immigrants
Having a knowledgeable attorney advise you is essential. You need a legal professional who understands both the “big picture” and the fine details. Our founding attorney, Karen Bryan, is an immigrant herself. She has experienced the process first-hand and understands what you are going through. She knows how the system works and can help you through it.
Any error can be costly and waste a great deal of time. We can help prevent these problems and provide the experienced guidance you need to achieve your immigration goals.
Contact Us Today For Immigration Help
Many immigration matters have short deadlines, so delays in responding to these issues can lead to additional difficulties. To schedule a consultation, call our office in Minnetonka at 612-474-5649 today. You can also fill out our online contact form so that we may contact you as soon as possible.
Members of our team speak Spanish, Italian, Turkish and Russian.